FAQs’ for Returns and Replacement Policy (for Buyer(s))
What is the process to raise a Return Request?
To raise your Return Request, please follow the below process:
- Open the Website;
- Click on Your Account > Returns > Create new return ;
- Click on the order against which you want to raise a return;
- Fill in all the information step by step and upload the supporting documents/ proof;
- Your Return Request is raised.
What are the supporting documents/ proof required to be submitted with my Return Request?
These documents/ proof in support of your claim may include without limitation:
- images of the Product(s) indicating the issue in the Product/ shipment delivered. The images need to capture the following:
- the shipping label with Order ID;
- Order details;
- packed shipment;
- issue observed by you in the Product;
- damages to the Product; and/or
- the IMEI number (in case the Product is a mobile phone);
- unboxing/ normal video clip indicating the issues in the Product/ shipment delivered. The video clip needs to capture all sides of the package, order details, shipping label, quantity of the Product, damages in the Product, IMEI number (in case of mobile phones), any tampering with the outer box etc.; and/ or
- copy of bill of the Products received.
What are the issues for which you can raise a Return Request?
You may raise a Return Request with respect to the Products delivered to you in the following cases:
- Products with physical damage or which are found to be defective;
- Wrong Products or Products not matching the description;
- Missing Products; or
- Issues related to the quality of the Products delivered.
What are the timelines within which you can raise a Return Request?
Return Request depending upon the category of Product should be raised within:
- Clothing : 7 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Food-FMCG : 3 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- IT : 2 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Phones : 2 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- VAS : 2 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Accessories and Consumer Electronics : 2 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Home and Kitchen : 7 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Footwear : 14 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Toys and Baby care : 7 days from the date of delivery of shipment
- Stationary and Office Supply : 7 days from the date of delivery of shipment
Any Products that are covered under the warranty provided by the Seller (as displayed on the description of the product listing available on the Platform), you may raise a Return Request within the warranty period provided by the Seller.
What are the products that cannot be returned? What should you do with such Products?
Please take note that we are not responsible for issues such as quality or functionality related issues or manufacturing defects in the Products with respect to branded Products and this Policy shall not be applicable to any such related issues. For any such issues, you will need to contact the brand or its authorised service centre directly.
How long will it take to approve / reject the Return Request?
We will endeavor to respond to your Return Request within 2 days from the date of receipt of your Return Request. If we require any further information or clarification from your end, we will call you on the phone number/mobile number with which you have registered on the Platform.
Why is my Return Request cancelled?
Your Return Request may have been cancelled because of the following reasons:
- you have raised more than one Return Requests on the Platform for the same Order; and/or
- you opt to accept the Order despite raising the Return Request.
Why is my Return Request rejected?
Your Return Request may have been rejected because of following reasons:
- supportive documents are insufficient, or you are unable to provide sufficient proof in support of your claim;
- Return Request was not initiated within the Timelines mentioned in the Returns and Replacement Policy (for Buyer(s));
- you do not respond to the inquiry calls and/or calls made by us to procure missing documentation and information from your end; and/or
- you misuse the Platform basis our deciding criteria or are found to be in non-compliance of the Terms and policies applicable to you.
In what cases will you receive replacement for the Products ordered?
Any Product that are covered under the warranty provided by the Seller (as displayed on the description of the product listing available on the Platform), you may raise a Return Request within the warranty period provided by the Seller and a replacement for such Product may be made available to you.
What happens in case my Return Request is approved?
Once we have approved your Return Request, wherever applicable, our logistics partner will visit your shop/ designated pick-up location to pick-up the Product to be returned. The process of sending the return products back to the seller is called as the ‘reverse pickup’. You are requested to keep the receipt provided to you by our logistics partner at the time of pick-up of the Products until the entire process of returns is not completed. Depending on the category of the Products, we may refund only a partial amount of the value of the Order. The amount of such refund shall be communicated to you at the time of approving your Return Request.
What is the process of pick-up of Products upon approval of Return Request?
We take 2-5 working days to pick-up the Products from your shop/ your designated pick-up location, once your Return Request is approved. There will be maximum of 2 attempts by us within the aforesaid timeline.The Return Request will automatically get cancelled if in case the item is not handed over to our logistics partner even after making a maximum of 2 attempts to pick-up the Products.
For every unsuccessful pick-up, our representative will call you, in case you have some genuine issue you can ask him/her to reschedule the pick-up to avoid cancellation.
What if I have handed over the wrong products to the logistics partner?
You have to return the Product for which the Return Request has been approved and for which the pickup is scheduled. We will not be responsible if you hand over the wrong products to the logistics partner.
What if I do not want to return the product anymore but have already created a Return Request?
You can cancel the Return Request raised by you which is ‘pending for review’ by opting for the ‘cancel’option on the Platform. If your Return Request has been approved and you wish to cancel, please do not handover the products/shipment to our logistics partner and inform him/her about your intention to cancel the Return Request. Upon receipt of this information from our logistics partner, we will cancel your Return Request.
What happens if the verification check done by you at the time of picking up the Product for return fails?
We may, without assuming any responsibility or liability and in our sole discretion, check the contents of the shipment/ Products that are picked up from your shop/ designated pick-up location. If we choose to do such verification, our check will be limited to checking that the Products which are handed over to us match the description of the Products, quantity, colour, size, and/ or brand with the Product for which Return Request has been raised. Your Return Request shall automatically stand cancelled in case the Products handed over to us do not pass the verification check. We will not entertain any further Return Request in case of any cancellation due to verification check.
What is your refund process?
Upon approval of your Return Request and depending upon the mode of payment for your transaction, we will immediately initiate a refund, via the Platform, within forty-eight (48) banking hours:
- from the date of approval of your Return Request, where, Product(s) are not required to be returned for pick-up by us; or
- from the time of successful pick-up of the Products from your shop/ designated pick-up location,where, Product(s) are required to be returned for pick-up. You agree and undertake that we will not be responsible and liable for any wrong/incorrect bank account details that may be provided to us by you or taken by us from the Platform. You further agree and undertake that we will not be liable to refund payments to you in case of direct to seller order, i.e. where you have directly entered into a transaction with the seller without our or thePlatform’s intervention.
What is your replacement process?
If your Return Request is approved by us for replacement of the Product(s), we will endeavor to replace the Product(s) within reasonable time. However, if the Seller fails to provide the new Product to us within five(5) days from the date of delivery of returned Product, then we will initiate refund for the Product that were returned by you.